From soil to sale

Everything we do has one thing in mind. You.

Loading data...

Go to cart


Get more value out of our wide selection of CBD products with Kannaway’s bundles!

With these expertly curated packs, you can enjoy an improved quality of life and more savings. From improved energy levels to overall wellness, our bundles are designed especially for you.

CBD Products

A naturally occurring compound found in the hemp
plant, CBD, or cannabidiol, has a wide range of 


Putting good food into our bodies is one of the best investments
we can make. Kannaway Nutrition products are made with high
quality hemp, and other natural ingredients to help fortify your
daily routine.







Skin Care

Strip away the world's toxins and reveal smooth, glowing skin. 
Cannabis Beauty Defined by Kannaway helps combine nature’s 
most incredible ingredients to give you the fresh, radiant skin 
you dream of.


Not just a furry friend, but part of the family. Kannaway
all natural hemp based pet products are the safer, more
environmentally conscious choice for your pet to enjoy,
whether on the go or around the home.

DNA Test Kits

Our DNA blueprint is nearly 99.9% identical. But, the microscopic differences in the remaining 0.1% are enough to make each one of us unique. By taking a one-of-a-kind Endocannabinoid DNA test, Kannaway and can help you navigate the information found in your DNA and determine how your Endocannabinoid System interacts with cannabis.


Hemp has thousands of uses. From chemical-free, eco-friendly fabrics
to hemp-infused herbal remedies, Kannaway is committed to offering
you the best brands in the cannabis industry.